San Jose Immigration Attorneys
“In football everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite
team.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
The Law Offices of Daniel Shanfield Immigration Defense PC is driven to
compete – and win – at the highest levels of immigration law.
It’s with this competitive spirit that our firm provides U.S. immigration
and sports visa services to athletes, amateur athletic programs, and pro
sports teams. We deal with the U.S. consulate and immigration offices,
so you can compete in the top table, here in the United States of America.
Our offices assist a wide range of foreign national athletes, sports personnel,
and their families, including,
- Amateur athletes under the age of 18, whether involved in training or competing
in a tournament, either on a short-term or long term basis, as well as
the athlete’s parents.
- Athletes transitioning from amateur to collegiate/university competition,
or professional competition, between the ages of 18-22
- Amateur or collegiate/university athletes transitioning to a non-athletic
- Professional athletes, either under temporary visa or legal resident “green
- Coaches and other professional sports management and training personnel
Athletic tournaments, team trainings, and playoffs wait for no one, so
it’s critical that your sports visa application be handled on time
and done right the first time.
For San Jose immigration attorneys who know the ins and outs of the system
and work hard to fight for your rights, look no further than the Law Offices
of Daniel Shanfield. Contact us at 866.5599.498.